Your Safety Committee is the foundation of your safety program. From it you build your health and safety program within your organization. This course shows you how to build and run your committee while covering all the regulatory requirements, both federally and provincially.
Who this is for:
– New and existing safety committee members
– Worker health and safety representatives
This course fulfills WorkSafeBC’s required training for new JOHSC members and worker health and safety representatives, and satisfies the required 8 hours of leave per year for existing JOHSC members.
Here’s what you’ll take away:
– How to create and build your program
– How to run your program
– Development of policies and procedures (terms of reference)
And we’ll introduce you to:
– Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments
Registration: 8:00 am
Course run time: 8:30 – 4:30
Lunch is provided
To register click the Register Now button or click here.