Sign-up for a 2-hour virtual workshop on identifying, ranking, and addressing road safety risks. Learn how to use the free Road Safety at Work RiskCheck tool to make this task easier. Receive a Record of Participation upon completion.
This virtual workshop takes participants through hazard identification and risk assessment from a road safety perspective. During this workshop, participants:
- learn about resources that help to identify and categorize driving-related hazards, systematically evaluate risks, and set priorities to control those risks;
- apply what they’ve learned in a group activity; and
- are given a demonstration of the no-cost RiskCheck online tool, which can be used to record and document risk assessments and produce an action plan.
There is no charge for this workshop but you must register online in advance to attend.
We welcome all interest, but registrations are limited to those who work in BC or supervise people who work in BC.
A Record of Participation will be provided upon completion of the workshop.
- Google Chrome v31 or newer (recommended) or Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Microphone and speakers (headset recommended)