If your employees drive for work, you need to know they have the driving skills to safely do the driving you’ve assigned them. Sign up for this 2.5-hour virtual workshop to learn how to conduct a driving assessment. You’ll receive a Record of Participation upon completion.
This virtual workshop takes you through common driving faults, provides practical checklists, and shows you how to interpret and communicate driving assessment results. During this workshop, you will:
- be introduced to a process, guidelines, and resources to help assess driving skills and behaviours
- learn about SkillCheck, our no-cost tool to record and document driving assessments
- learn about behaviours and characteristics to look for when you’re conducting driving assessments
- apply what you’ve learned during the webinar in an interactive group activity
There is no charge for this workshop but you must register online in advance.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is for owners, supervisors, managers, and anyone else who is responsible for the safety of their employees who drive for work.
- Google Chrome v31 or newer (recommended) or Microsoft Edge Chromium
- Microphone and speakers (headset recommended)